Cheap LED solution???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just picked up my lights!!!

They are much bigger than I thought they would be.

Attachments

• image-2073125323.jpg
    image-2073125323.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 177
Yeah my 30's were twice the size of my 20's when I got them. I was kind if surprise myself.

Finally got the lights installed. Not as bright as I thought it would be. Seems real similar to 3 x 150 watt metal halide brightness. I do however love the color of the lights. Looks just like Phoenix 14000l halide bulbs.

Attachments

• IMG_0358.jpg
    IMG_0358.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0359.jpg
    IMG_0359.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0361.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 179
they seem fairly bright. They look good to. I'm still working on the hood for mine can't seem to get enough time these days.

Hey those lights look great. I have a 75g tank and I am looking to update my lighting system. I currently have a t5 setup and want to switch to leds. I was wondering with these flood lights are they a package deal no need for a power supply. Is everything built in and the ones I have looked up look like none US power?

I'm looking for someone that sells the 20w led floods in the us. If anyone has any info would be greatly appricatated. I don't want to pay the import fees.

I'm looking for someone that sells the 20w led floods in the us. If anyone has any info would be greatly appricatated. I don't want to pay the import fees.

I actually have 3 of the 20w 12000k's that I ordered to go with my 50's. Definitely not going to use them so if you are interested send me a pm.

the link that I told you about the guys sends them out fast I think I got them in like 5 days. There are no import fees if your under $200

Why aren't you going to use them?

Not using them because the 3 50watt 20000k's are plenty and the color spectrum is perfect. I originally bought them because I thought the 20000k's would be too blue. Figured the 12000's would lessen the blue color.

they look great.

I'm going to wire up my 7 50's this weekend hopefully.

The 20000k looks sharp.

I would say 3 thats what I started with when I first bought them then I got 2 30's after that.

Anyone have any ideas on a different way to mount these in a canopy? Maybe some kind of light rail where they can slide left to right. I have them mounted directly into the top of my canopy but the mounting bars that are on the lights are pretty flimsy.

Back
Top Bottom