Current USA Nova Extreme 8x54W - Looking for ballast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Apollo1K9

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys/gals, I'm looking for a new ballast for the aforementioned fixture. There is one at my LFS for a good price, but it needs that part to be fully functional, and I don't want to buy it without finding the ballast because I've looked all the places I can think of online and can't find the ballast by itself anywhere. Does anyone know where I could find one, or for some odd reason, have an extra one? Please let me know! Thanks!

I know I've been looking for a ballast for my 2x54 with them and my LFS says they can't get them anymore. I did find one on ebay for my unit... good luck finding it (from what i was told they aren't making the Extreme anymore which is also what I have and why it is hard to get the ballast).

Thanks for the heads up. I emailed Current to see if they can track one down, but I'm not too hopeful since, like you said, they don't make the fixtures anymore. Too bad that they don't make the 8x54W or the Outer Orbits anymore. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom