Heater, cheap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You'll just have to keep a close eye on the thermometer readings. You might want to do a test run in an empty tub/tank of a similar size to see if it will be okay before adding it to a tank with fish.

You'll just have to keep a close eye on the thermometer readings. You might want to do a test run in an empty tub/tank of a similar size to see if it will be okay before adding it to a tank with fish.

You can do the test run thing too. Either way works ( checking thermometer or tub test ).

You know you can cancel orders you place on amazon right? 200 watts for a 10g...... that wont even fit in there TBH. 50 watts would have been perfect from petsmart. We have an unlimited return policy and would replace it over 100 times for you. Thats a good deal

You know you can cancel orders you place on amazon right? 200 watts for a 10g...... that wont even fit in there TBH. 50 watts would have been perfect from petsmart. We have an unlimited return policy and would replace it over 100 times for you. Thats a good deal

Wow. Petsmart ( I'm guessing you work there? ) can replace them when they break down?
If he puts the heater sideways, it should fit but it will look pretty big.

Yes I work there. We will take anything back, from broken to used to just plain bored of it. I like our return policy. Sometimes we even take back stuff bought from different stores (petco, wal-mart) if we have the same item. I woul definitely look at a petsmart heater.

Yes I work there. We will take anything back, from broken to used to just plain bored of it. I like our return policy. Sometimes we even take back stuff bought from different stores (petco, wal-mart) if we have the same item. I woul definitely look at a petsmart heater.

That's an amazing return policy that I actually never knew of. And even if its bought from another store and you have the item...... Phew, I've always liked petsmart over petco. ;)
The only thing is that petsmart doesn't always have the heater I want/like. Most of the time, they only have the aqueons and tetras. I like the Aqueon pro but I usually see it at petco and not petsmart. I usually just end up buying it from amazon. :)

I've learned from experience. I'll never buy a cheap heater again. The thermostat on mine got stuck and all my fish died from extreme heat. It was awful. I know this could happen on any heater but I think you're better off getting a good heater.

I've learned from experience. I'll never buy a cheap heater again. The thermostat on mine got stuck and all my fish died from extreme heat. It was awful. I know this could happen on any heater but I think you're better off getting a good heater.

+1. Go for a good one right off the bat and not risk the chance of killing all you fish just to save some money on a heater.

I have moved this thread from the classifieds section to general hardware and equipment discussion. The classifieds is not the place to discuss equipment. It is a place to buy, trade and sell.

-DO NOT post links to craigslist, ebay, or other sites advertising a sale. This forum is only to be used by our members to sell, trade, or buy personally held items. Do not post ads for deals found elsewhere. If you want to advertise a good deal, this is not the forum to do so.

-DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f25/please-read-before-posting-in-classifieds-162727.html

Back
Top Bottom