Jebao RW-8 Wavemaker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveMc

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all,

Have a question, has any one here used the Jebao RW-8 wavemaker and controller? I currently have a WP-10 and looking at getting a couple WP-25 for my next build, 55g, but I was wanting to see if anyone has used the above and what their experience has been with the RW-8 and if they are better that the WP versions.

Any insight would be great :)

Yes, I have both and I like the RW's better. It's the same controller, but I like the design. They are definitely less obtrusive.

Yes, I have both and I like the RW's better. It's the same controller, but I like the design. They are definitely less obtrusive.

Great! I'm gonna order a couple to use in my 36g and that way will have them when I go to the 55g. Seen a few demo/review videos on youtube on them and they really look like they will do the job :)

Many thanks Mr X :)

Dave! I have nothing to say on this thread but welcome back! I haven't seen you post on here in a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dave! I have nothing to say on this thread but welcome back! I haven't seen you post on here in a while!

Bribo! Wassup bud (y) I am still around just been busy with work, my site and getting things together for a new build...mostly work though :(

Gonna try to post more often again, been missing the conversations here. Hope all has been well on your end?

Yessir! I setup my new 40 breeder finally. I know how you feel, I've been super busy as well. Hope to see you on here more often now though!

Yessir! I setup my new 40 breeder finally. I know how you feel, I've been super busy as well. Hope to see you on here more often now though!

You set it up! That is great....still same thread or did you start a new one?

Started a new one. Bribos 40 breeder I think.

Just got both of my RW-8's in yesterday and wow! I only used 1 on my 36g so far and upon it starting up the water was about to slosh out of my tank lol. had to adjust it quick :eek:. Felt sorry for one of my hermit's he was holding on to a rock for dear life until he got blown off the rock. Sure he was glad once I slowed it down hahaha.

Can't wait to get my 55g started and get both in there.

Back
Top Bottom