Lighting help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe that the reef breeder comes with 2 power plug. You can plug 2 separate timer to control the 2 channel. However you cannot choose dimming, you will have to preset

cool thanks. really torn between the reefbreeders or the taotronics standard white/blue.

haven't seen any pictures of the reefbreeders on a tank.

I am not sure cuz Taotronics really just a generic name for most of the Made in china brand fixtures. Even I carry these lights, but the one I have would have timer and sun rise sun set etc so won't cost as low as reef breeder

I am not sure cuz Taotronics really just a generic name for most of the Made in china brand fixtures. Even I carry these lights, but the one I have would have timer and sun rise sun set etc so won't cost as low as reef breeder

How much do you sell those ones for? Are these the ones with the remote?

The one I have is from 24" to 48". Can connect 4 of these fixtures to a controller box. The controller box would be able to manual dim the light just like the reef breeder one and also comes with timer with simulate sunset and sunrise effect. Also has 4 different lunar cycle thru the months.

You can check my site for the price info. and PM me if you have more questions. For example,the 24" 72W with controller is $240 and the 108W with controller is $280.

I do carry the higher quality Made in China brand as well, which using CREE and has wireless control. It does cost a lot higher in this case.

The one I have is from 24" to 48". Can connect 4 of these fixtures to a controller box. The controller box would be able to manual dim the light just like the reef breeder one and also comes with timer with simulate sunset and sunrise effect. Also has 4 different lunar cycle thru the months.

You can check my site for the price info. and PM me if you have more questions. For example,the 24" 72W with controller is $240 and the 108W with controller is $280.

I do carry the higher quality Made in China brand as well, which using CREE and has wireless control. It does cost a lot higher in this case.

What is your site?

Back
Top Bottom