live rock...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jigglezz

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been looking for a good web site where I can buy good live rock, that isn't too expensive. Can anyone help?

Craigslist... Plain and simple. You will always find somebody taking down a tank. I just found a guy who is selling 100lbs of rock. For $50. Def jumping on this.

The shipping will be insane on anything live purchased online.

Do u want live rock or can u use some base rock and just seed it wirh some live rock. It will be alot cheaper. Pet solutions has 50 lbs for $60 and free shipping for any order over $100. So basicly u can get 100 lbs for $120.

I bought about 90lbs from LiveAquaria.com. Yes, it was expensive, but it was worth it in my eyes.

If i ever buy live instead of base like i want to, it will be from affordableaquatic. Their rock sounds and looks good.. Plus it comes with hitchhikers and the fact its live with corraline makes it all worth it, plus it looks nice.

As far as base i got mine from reefcleaners. Very pourous and excellt customer service

Ok thanks... I did find someone local that sales live rock without much color, and coralline rock for $2- $3 per pound

Back
Top Bottom