Look what I got for free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IllusionX

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Neighbour is moving out. They threw this out the curb..

It's a 200L tank, with the stand and a Rena XP2 canister filter. I usually go by the gallon, but I measured it, and it is metric, and come out exactly 200L when I input the dimension in the calculator. If does not have its original hood and light though.

I'm filling it to make sure it doesn't leak.
uploadfromtaptalk1438124860087.jpg

But I did notice this dent..

uploadfromtaptalk1438125006546.jpg

So far, no leak I don't know what to do with it yet.. I have no space for it.

What are the dimensions? Looks almost cube-ish. I feel like I have seen Deep Blue Professional rimless tanks with the black corner trim before, but they were only like 5 gallons, what brand is it?

Jesse

It is w100cm x d40cm x h50cm.

To my knowledge, this is an Elite brand tank, because it comes with a marina temperature sticker like the others I have. I have a 10G and a 5g of the same lineup.

SCORE!!! I say you use this as a chance to walk me through the SW side of setup. Lol. But seriously, room or not, thats a good freebie, bro.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So.. I might just keep this freebie.

Question is.. I probably should redo the silicone seal. Should I keep it black or go clear? I already have a tube of clear GE Silicone 1. Though, if I go clear, it is still going to have a black edge...

Back
Top Bottom