Mp10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MahiMahi

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just got mine today , it's cool I played w it for a little bit on lunch .. So exciting woohoo

This thing is awesome I have it in my bc29 and I'm getting allot more flow around the back side iof the tank than before definetly .. **** now how can I afford two more for my 55 lol!!

Still getting it fine tuned and completely understood .. Um it's about 2 dots from the max on the yellow mode which I'm assuming is reefcrest where it fluctuates up and down

Still getting it fine tuned and completely understood .. Um it's about 2 dots from the max on the yellow mode which I'm assuming is reefcrest where it fluctuates up and down

Ah ok... So your at like 80% then. I have mine on lagoon mode. I had it on reef crest but I don't think my tank like it. Just watch your fish and corals if you have any and see how there all reacting. Have fun with it!

The Con

Ah ok... So your at like 80% then. I have mine on lagoon mode. I had it on reef crest but I don't think my tank like it. Just watch your fish and corals if you have any and see how there all reacting. Have fun with it!

The Con

Cool , went ahead turned mine down just to be safe. I'm all excited trying not to mess stuff up lol
I've got it in the upper left hand corner so far so good we'll see

Zack

Con, did u get the battery back up ? I'm pretty sure I'm getting one or two

Back
Top Bottom