Python Metal Adapter on a Aqueon??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let me know if this takes you to your countries native amazon page please but I think this would work would it not ?

Amazon.com: Lee's The Ultimate Faucet Adapter, Metal: Pet Supplies
Nah that's your Amazon, I have to use the UK's version. There is no Irish one. I tried and I can get that on ebay cheaper. It always seems to be cheaper for me on Ebay, esp when importing from the US which I have to do with most of my stuff(except electrical goods).
That looks like it would work or this one???
Python Aquarium No Spill Clean Fill 69HD Brass Adaptor | eBay

You could get yours from HD or Lowes, a lot cheaper. Have read people on here getting them there. I tried that, it doesn't work for me. That plan I had didn't work anyway:banghead::banghead:

Nah that's your Amazon, I have to use the UK's version. There is no Irish one. I tried and I can get that on ebay cheaper. It always seems to be cheaper for me on Ebay, esp when importing from the US which I have to do with most of my stuff(except electrical goods).
That looks like it would work or this one???
Python Aquarium No Spill Clean Fill 69HD Brass Adaptor | eBay

You could get yours from HD or Lowes, a lot cheaper. Have read people on here getting them there. I tried that, it doesn't work for me. That plan I had didn't work anyway:banghead::banghead:

Just an update turned my water on hot was able to unscrew it by hand after it warmed up,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the plastic fitting that came with my aqueon water changer was a piece of crap and started leaking the first day I got it. I replaced it with "Lee's The Ultimate Faucet Adapter" and it works really, really well now. Just make sure you rub the sharp edges with sandpaper when you first get it, or you'll cut yourself.

Amazon.com: Lee's The Ultimate Faucet Adapter, Metal: Pet Supplies

Back
Top Bottom