Think about getting an ro/di system need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beau_123

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was wondering what brand I should get and do I just need ro system or do I need ro/di system.

Yes I am tired of going to my lfs

Get one from BRS on a group buy. I got mine for almost $100 cheaper that way & with the savings allowed me to upgrade to one with more stages for the price others sell for less stages.

To alone removes about 95-98% of contaminants the di part does the rest. Both are necessary for removing all dissolved solids. Also get a tds meter or a system with one built in.

I found one at lows and it was just an ro system would that be good.

From what its saying that should work but I don't know the brand and it seems a lil cheaply made. I would just spend a few extra bucks at BRS. Bavass is hosting a group buy that starts I believe on the 19th so shoot him a pm and get the extra savings.

From what its saying that should work but I don't know the brand and it seems a lil cheaply made. I would just spend a few extra bucks at BRS. Bavass is hosting a group buy that starts I believe on the 19th so shoot him a pm and get the extra savings.

+1. Wholeheartedly agree.

Back
Top Bottom