wave effect with apex not working.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

n00b

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ok.. so i have my powerheads on my apex. i have it setup to come on for 2 seconds and off for 1. well.. they stay on for more like 2 minutes or so.. any ideas?

but the apex can stop power and put power .. correct? so if i put the hydors on 1 side of the tank, and have them on for a few seconds and then off.. that should work.. correct?

I don't have an apex or a wave maker, but what I have read, hydros have issues on wave makers besides the one made for hydros specifically

I use koralias with my reefkeeper controller and they work fine. I do however get some reverse flow on occassion but they work. :)

have you tried unplugging them and replugging in? I had a similar issue with my ATO on my controller and thats what it took to set it right.

I use koralias with my reefkeeper controller and they work fine. I do however get some reverse flow on occassion but they work. :)

have you tried unplugging them and replugging in? I had a similar issue with my ATO on my controller and thats what it took to set it right.

havent yet! but i will!!! thanks.. ill update this afternoon after work..

thanks

also.. i have 2.. plugged into port 3 and 4..

Back
Top Bottom