What should i do with these canister filters and protein skimmer.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HPballer76

Aquarium Advice Freak
so i picked up some canister filters and a protein skimmer for cheap the other day. i got a marineland magnum 350 canister filter, a marineland hot magnum hang on canister filter and a seaclone 100 protein skimmer along with some random powerheads and other things.

im planing to run the 350 canister on my moms 55g freshwater tank along with the ac70 thats already on it. what should i do to the canister before i put it on. i'm planning on putting all new filters in it but should i do anything else?

then what does everyone think i should do with the others? i was thinking of just reselling them or i could use the other canister on the 55 as well or use them on my 15g salt qt.

what would you do?

I have had a seaclone and a magnum 350 filter. I can't even tell you which one is worse lol. The skimmer doesn't skim and the can clogs all the time. The best part about them was the joy I had destroying them in my backyard lol. I would try to sell them.

Back
Top Bottom