Who knows where I can get one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqua4life

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am looking for a 4 bulb T-5 HO light fixture with 4 bulbs. Fishneedit.com has one for 130.00 but they are out of stock until at least May. I need to get one right away but want to pay no more than 200 or so if possible. Any suggestions on one to get would be great. Thanks!

I am looking for a 4 bulb T-5 HO light fixture with 4 bulbs. Fishneedit.com has one for 130.00 but they are out of stock until at least May. I need to get one right away but want to pay no more than 200 or so if possible. Any suggestions on one to get would be great. Thanks!

I've seen some good brand lights on eBay for good prices. Just go there and search for "t5 ho" and you'll get plenty of results. Then just look at the brand names and do google searches to find reviews of them from people who bought them. :)

My fave brand is DeepBlue, which is an Australian brand I think, but I only see 2 bulb + LED fixtures from them on eBay right now.

Back
Top Bottom