who sells 90 gal aquariums?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nextgeneration40 said:
Cannot find any advertised at petsmart or other chains

You're not going to find anything over 55 at most petco and Petsmarts or other chains because they cost more and don't sell as fast. Your best bet is to find a privately owned mom and pop LFS, allot of the time they will have them on hand if not they will order them for you.

Craigslist is also a good choice for used tanks.

You're not going to find anything over 55 at most petco and Petsmarts or other chains because they cost more and don't sell as fast. Your best bet is to find a privately owned mom and pop LFS, allot of the time they will have them on hand if not they will order them for you.

Craigslist is also a good choice for used tanks.

my local petsmart has 125 gallon tanks for some odd reason

My local petsmart has a 150 cube.... they've had it for at least a year. They don't sell many big tanks, so they rarely stock them. Craigslist is probably the best bet, unless you just want a new tank really bad.

my Pet Supplies Plus store ordered mine for $213 :dance: We have a smaller Petsmart and they only carry up to 75 gal.

My lfs (not a chain) either has used tanks in that size or any other size, or can order it for me (he doesn't charge me shipping).

Back
Top Bottom