20-gallon high (med/high-light) planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got 6 neon tetras and a windelov java fern today! I split up the fern and attached/wedged it in different driftwood pieces. The lady at the store threw in some tiny snails for me for free too, so I'll see how long it takes for them to start reproducing like mad. My tiger barbs are kindof bullying and nipping at them - I hope they don't snuff out all my snails.

Got 6 neon tetras and a windelov java fern today! I split up the fern and attached/wedged it in different driftwood pieces. The lady at the store threw in some tiny snails for me for free too, so I'll see how long it takes for them to start reproducing like mad. My tiger barbs are kindof bullying and nipping at them - I hope they don't snuff out all my snails.

I have a few lace ( Windelov ) java ferns in my 10 gal. They r doing great. I bought them off of eBay and I was only supposed to get 1 but I got 3 instead. :). I also bought a golden anubias from the same seller and now it has twice as many leaves. All with that golden color. Are the neons good so far with the barbs?

New arrangement after some replanting. Neons are doing well - many of them seem to have nipped fins but the tigers are bothering them less and less. I hope this new aquascape will prove more conducive for the fish playing nicely...

Those tigers seem like really good hiders in your tank. I only see 3. But I see all the neons. Lol. Your tank looks nice btw. :)

Back
Top Bottom