75l tropical with...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

...joey...

Aquarium Advice Freak
One electric blue lobster
Two silver flying fox
Two glass catfish
Two decorated squeaking catfish
One gourami
One golden pleco
Two silver mollys
Four red patys
One fry not too sure yet but should be silver flying fox fish.

image-1792669122.jpg

...joey... said:
Last night....

And a few from his younger years....

Oh , sorry my phone didn't load them intell now , he is a beautiful lobster ! I also love the big rocks you got in there , the red just pops in them ! !

I got the rocks from my lfs and the clay pots on top of each is from my local dump for 50p I think it was some kind of oven they fit together but I saw them and could see them going perfect in my tank lol. Upload a pic of your tank and list of tennants :)

...joey... said:
I got the rocks from my lfs and the clay pots on top of each is from my local dump for 50p I think it was some kind of oven they fit together but I saw them and could see them going perfect in my tank lol. Upload a pic of your tank and list of tennants :)

They look great and great way to recycle too , my tanks stock list is in my profile and here are some pics of each of my tanks you ask for ... Sorry some are not great pics cause I'm using my phone and I'm in the process of remodeling the puffers tank .

image-855602558.jpg

Attachments

• image-152949113.jpg
    image-152949113.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image-513285808.jpg
    image-513285808.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 72
  • image-4131690611.jpg
    image-4131690611.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 70
  • image-847479001.jpg
    image-847479001.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3264946987.jpg
    image-3264946987.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 57
Metalheadx said:
They look great and great way to recycle too , my tanks stock list is in my profile and here are some pics of each of my tanks you ask for ... Sorry some are not great pics cause I'm using my phone and I'm in the process of remodeling the puffers tank .

Love your skull tank! And is that a puffer??? Nice fighter too!!! Would love to be able to set up another tank so I didn't need to stick to community fish but haven't got the time space or money!

...joey... said:
Love your skull tank! And is that a puffer??? Nice fighter too!!! Would love to be able to set up another tank so I didn't need to stick to community fish but haven't got the time space or money!

Thank ya ! And yup , that's my smaller puffer " Smalls " , got a pair of F8 puffers , they are in there own brackish water tank .

Back
Top Bottom