Aquarium help????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

_Nick_

Aquarium Advice Activist
Does any 1 no how to make a underwater sand waterfall

Wrong I seen alot of them on YouTube go check em out

Attachments

• image-1000669382.jpg
    image-1000669382.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 121
I can assure you, there's no way you can make water fall under water... you might make a decoration that immitates such a thing, but that's not how you worded your question ;)

mfdrookie516 said:
I can assure you, there's no way you can make water fall under water... you might make a decoration that immitates such a thing, but that's not how you worded your question ;)

He's talking about a sand waterfall. It's like a waterfall, but it's only sand that falls... No water is involved. So It looks like an underwater waterfall, but it's really sand.

Correct hotdog imma show y'all it's possible they are all on YouTube go check em out

_Nick_ said:
Correct hotdog imma show y'all it's possible they are all on YouTube go check em out

I know it's possible... The article above is showing how to make one... And it's homedog.

lol my bad homedog can you send me the article or tell me how to do it I got all the things to make it

Did you read either of the articles that were posted? They both explain it.

_Nick_ said:
lol my bad homedog can you send me the article or tell me how to do it I got all the things to make it

The things in blue are links... If you click on them, it should take you right to the page...

Back
Top Bottom