Arowana and oscar tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's like a 90 and idk lol took a while like 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

thats not nearly enough room for either of those fish. A oscar alone needs a 75, although they are beautiful and may seem "happy" i would invest in a minimum of a 300 personally... Others more experienced with these fish will hopefully chime in.

other wise they both look gorgeous.

Aro's get fairly large and even the smaller ones are still pretty large.. I would go atleast 180 tbh for the Aro.

A 75 for an oscar alone.

Does the aro have that droopy eye thing? For the life of me I can't recall the name. Drop eye?

I know I got it when he was small his out growing it and will look for a bigger tank soon

Can we see a close up? Pretty fish!

I know need to save money I just started college lol

It was either me taking this fish or it going to someone else with a even smaller tank

Understandable,if it were me I'd rehome the oscar&rock on w/the arawana...College=great job=even more flexibility with your hobby...good luck with school!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Your fish are stunning&look healthy...not only will the fish enjoy more space but the thrill of a much larger tank would be just as enjoyable for yourself...Just sayin...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Could be glare but that oscar looks to be shedding a bit? ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That's the glare lol and glass is dirty

Back
Top Bottom