Guppy tAnks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just added a two or so inch gravel bed, with a nice looking tiki statue in the middle of the tank. A cool and unique feature you can add to your tank is some aeration through an ornament or statue. For example, I took the airline tubing and drilled two small holes in the tiki's nose, as if it were nostrils. It came out great and adds great oxygen exchange to the water, besides the cool cosmetic look it provides. Also, I would recommend you get a plant or two, if you have a light on your tank, because when the guppies breed, they will eat their newborn fry. This will provide a "safe haven" in order to increase their chances of survival.

I ordered a Marino moss ball but now that I think about will my Pleco eat it

I also got a fry thing for fry to hide and a few plants

I'm not sure, I've never had a pleco so I don't really know. If you search it on google, you might find something though. Sorry that I'm not informed on that topic.

The pleco should leave the moss ball alone for the most part.

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393955337.712204.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393955405.696837.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393955492.995522.jpg

This is my 15g tank, recently added driftwood and plants.

Back
Top Bottom