Ideas for Knife Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earhtmother

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Not sure this actually belongs here but it is about tank *decorating* so.....

I have 75g with only my 12/15" clown knife & I am at my wits end trying to "decorate" it in a way that is aesthetically pleasing to me and safe for him. Its in a basement so light is all artificially making live plants really not possible and rocks with those sharp edges pose a wound issue for him. I want somewhere he can hide as well as perhaps a pleco since I really would like some kind of clean up crew (he killed the last pleco I put in so hiding space is a definate must). Since I am definitely NOT independently wealthy cost is a huge cosideration as he is only 1 of 7 tanks
So lets have it, any & all ideas appreciated

Not sure this actually belongs here but it is about tank *decorating* so.....

I have 75g with only my 12/15" clown knife & I am at my wits end trying to "decorate" it in a way that is aesthetically pleasing to me and safe for him. Its in a basement so light is all artificially making live plants really not possible and rocks with those sharp edges pose a wound issue for him. I want somewhere he can hide as well as perhaps a pleco since I really would like some kind of clean up crew (he killed the last pleco I put in so hiding space is a definate must). Since I am definitely NOT independently wealthy cost is a huge cosideration as he is only 1 of 7 tanks
So lets have it, any & all ideas appreciated

Larger river stones are nice and smooth and he might like some terracotta pipes? Stack a few up and hide them with river stone [emoji106]

Or if your feeling handy and like a good DIY project you can carve foam into a series of caves etc and coat it with a layer of cement to make interesting ornaments

Back
Top Bottom