Keep your fingers out of the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So will his teeth grow back? Or does he not need them to chew? I wonder what they do in the wild for defense? Sorry for all the questions, but that fish that's scary, is also fascinating! :D
A friend of mine caught a 20+ lb/ 50 inch pike today. It was pretty sweet!

O trust me, i have seen and actually got the end of 2 of my fingers nipped by these guys, they can defend themselves. That and they get big.

So will his teeth grow back? Or does he not need them to chew? I wonder what they do in the wild for defense? Sorry for all the questions, but that fish that's scary, is also fascinating! :D
A friend of mine caught a 20+ lb/ 50 inch pike today. It was pretty sweet!

Dunno.. Some have started, some haven't. I'm not counting on it though.

Lol I think it's kind of cute; he's like a little (big) old man fish ! :) Sorry to break it to you khamandabas (sorry if i spelled that wrong) but it's the food chain! I don't like anything to die but it's just a part of life, and I'm actually starting to enjoy feeding my puffer brine shrimp... can't wait for the snails... might just end up switching to the predator side myself! Now, what could I fit in a 29gallon.... bwahahaha lol

Lol I think it's kind of cute; he's like a little (big) old man fish ! :) Sorry to break it to you khamandabas (sorry if i spelled that wrong) but it's the food chain! I don't like anything to die but it's just a part of life, and I'm actually starting to enjoy feeding my puffer brine shrimp... can't wait for the snails... might just end up switching to the predator side myself! Now, what could I fit in a 29gallon.... bwahahaha lol

Yea, I don't have issues with feeding fish to other fish, it is what *most* of them eat in the wild after all.

A red wolf like this would fit in a 29g for most of it's life, eventually a 55g or 75g would be best though. They top out around 9-10".

Back
Top Bottom