Looking for some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is my guppy tank. The plants aren't in the corners but in the middle of the tank cause I didn't feel the gravel was holding the plants down good enough in the corners. Should I add more gravel?

Attachments

• image-182124248.jpg
    image-182124248.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 62
Wrong about the crayfish sorry but it's not all that bad if you keep them fed up well and provide enough hiding places you won't have any problems with them regardless of what your lfs says. I have a blue cray with a wide range of fish and have never had one eaten not even nipped fins :)
That is not accurate at all. Plenty of people have troubles with cray and fish. I have had issues with it myself, as have all the other people I know. Not to mention, you yourself said in your other thread,
"The cray is a good boy for a cray he eats one fish every three to four months always the most expensive though haha"
That doesn't sound like no problems to me. Perhaps it does work out sometimes, the OP said it has been ok so far, but it is certainly not accurate to assure the OP that there will never be a problem.

Well I got home from being out of town with my girlfriend and find two of my tiger barbs missing and an eye ball in the sand so I guess my cray issues are starting. I'm not gonna get rid of them cause they're only surviving. Are there maybe smaller crayfish out there?

Back
Top Bottom