Moved my beta from a 2.5 to a 5 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brandon K.A

Aquarium Advice Freak
Upgraded my betta tank. It's kind of empty looking right now, but at least he has more room.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120730_210842.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120730_210842.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 159
Upgraded my betta tank. It's kind of empty looking right now, but at least he has more room.

Its so fun to watch them when they get all that extra space. I moved my two males from 1g bowls to 10g tanks. My one was not very active in the 1g but now he is all over the place, so much more active than before. Congrats on the upgrade.

Brandonaki360 said:

Looks really nice, your betta will love it :)

Very cool! I'm going to be setting up a 10g for my moms beta soon! Can't wait!

Thanks guys. I'll probably as some plants later. Your moms beta will love the ten gal.

That tank is amazing. That is how bettas should be housed. Not in one of those 0.3 gallon aquariums.

Pretty tank! And I know the beta is loving it. I have one in a 29 gallon community tank and one in a 20 gallon community. Both of them love the big tanks and their buddies to play with.
I hate to see them in the unfiltered tiny little bowles, its just not fair to such a beautiful fish.
You will see allot more activity and personality out of him in the 5 gal. Congrats on the up grade!

Back
Top Bottom