My 20 long

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drew123795

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just redid my tank today to give my fish more plants to swim in and hide in! What do you guys think??ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423533263.209453.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423685564.700572.jpg
I have a 20 but it's kinda cubed and I've been looking for a 20 g long that is not plastic. Full glass.

I got mine from pets mart but it doesn't come with a top :( so I've had to stay away from fish that can jump

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 264037
I have a 20 but it's kinda cubed and I've been looking for a 20 g long that is not plastic. Full glass.

Is that real wood in the middle?

I have a 20g high, I think that's what you have. I just recently started planting java fern in mine to get more vertical decorations in there and fill up more of the middle and upper half of the aquarium. It felt really empty, but the 6-8" java fern really do well making the aquarium feel "fuller".

Is that real wood in the middle?

I have a 20g high, I think that's what you have. I just recently started planting java fern in mine to get more vertical decorations in there and fill up more of the middle and upper half of the aquarium. It felt really empty, but the 6-8" java fern really do well making the aquarium feel "fuller".

Oh no I wish! It's decor from petsmart I wanted to give my tank a natural look and I added two Anubis plants and the look came in. But looking for a bigger tank

Back
Top Bottom