My first planted tank - 5 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was debating on getting a Fluval Spec V for but ended up getting a conventional tank setup. Looks nice especially with the terraced wall.
The java fern is not especially fast growing but in a few weeks you should see some new leaves appearing at the base. New growth might be a little more green and it will have a translucent look about it.

Treat your betta for fin IRIS135 rot he has a bad case!!!!

He is pretty no doubt about it! But on my iPad wen I zoom in his fins are like zig sages almost to the body in some spots but not in others I know my bettas he has fin rot

He is pretty no doubt about it! But on my iPad wen I zoom in his fins are like zig sages almost to the body in some spots but not in others I know my bettas he has fin rot

he does not have fin rot it is just the way his fins are. fin rot would make the edges of his fins black

Not to be mean but you should clean your phone, i see a healthy crowntail. This is what fin rot looks like

ForumRunner_20130420_014721.jpg

Back
Top Bottom