My Trigon 350

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rizla

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi

Here is my tank which I got given with the fish and am trying to make it look better bit by bit. The only thing I am not keen on is the background!! The previous owner has painted the back sides blue??? Would really like a 3d rock background but not sure how or what's best? I have the cliff or slate filter cover made by juwel but has anyone fitted these to a trigon 350?
In the tank I have the following, (please can someone tell me if I have too many or wether I can add more in future)

Red tailed shark
Ruby shark
5 tiger barbs
9 neons
3 corys
2 blind cave fish
4 zebra danios
6 bristlenose plecs
Siamese fighter
Banded garra
2 neon gourami
2 kuhli loach

It is currently setup with a standard filtration system why came with the tank but I will also get an ehiem professional which he has yet to drop off to me.

Any comments welcomed!! And thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• image-2752819465.jpg
    image-2752819465.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 400
the red tailed shark and ruby shark will kill each other,and if the tank is less than 55 gallons,you cant keep either

yeah that blue background has to go. it's a bit over powering.

i like air stones so i'd prob put a small one in behind the driftwood on the right side of the column.

Yeh tell me about it!! I look at this tank everyday and never get the wow factor a tank this size should give!!

I need a good way of sorting this out! What's best
1 empty tank and scrape off paint and then find a nice paper background
Or
2 how easy are the 3d backgrounds to fit (or make and fit?)

Answers from anyone would be nice

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom