New 29g Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ceej

Aquarium Advice FINatic
2 Tequila Sunrise Guppies
2 Silver Mollies
6 Ghost Shrimp

ForumRunner_20111204_192510.jpg

ForumRunner_20111204_192618.jpg

ForumRunner_20111204_192649.jpg

ForumRunner_20111204_192728.jpg

Surprisingly, the guppies and mollies get along. One of the mollies likes to nip sometimes, but nothing bad. Sometimes wish I didn't have them... Finding compatible fish that get along with both species is difficult. Wanting Harlequin Rasbora's and Tiger Barbs, but that's a no go lol. Hope you like the "blurry" pics :)

Nice tank I just got 29G too.. Had some ghost shrimp in my 10G but one day they all disappeared

What fish did you have with them? Looks like they had an expensive dinner! Lol

Lol had glo-fish and red wag platy but idk what happens 1 of my shrimp were massive like 1 1/2 inches.

Platy at 'em lol. I have a couple huge ghost shrimp, too.

Lol I named my big ghost shrimp jocktupus!!!! He was cool to he would always swim to the top and jump on fish. R.I.P jocktupus !

Awh. That'd be fun to watch!

ForumRunner_20111205_213833.jpg

ForumRunner_20111205_213954.jpg

Nice they are big! Hope they don't get eaten! I like seeing food in them and you know when someone feed them. Or when they are hungry

Cool picture minus the water spots :)

ForumRunner_20111205_214719.jpg

Fishie said:
Nice they are big! Hope they don't get eaten! I like seeing food in them and you know when someone feed them. Or when they are hungry

I hope they don't either. All 6 fish I have are tiny. Mollies would be the only ones that'd try to. I'll keep my fingers crossed! I gotta think of a good name for my huge ghost shrimp now. Hmm... Lol.

Looks good! I too have a new 29 gal and was looking at getting a few Ghost Shrimp. Think I may start off with 2 and see how they do...

arcticfirefighter said:
Looks good! I too have a new 29 gal and was looking at getting a few Ghost Shrimp. Think I may start off with 2 and see how they do...

They're pretty tough. They can withstand most water conditions as long as it doesn't fluctuate a lot. I love them! So cool to watch. I'm at 5 now... One decided to let itself get sucked into the filter :/ But I'm gonna get more soon. They do a good job of cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom