New setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having lighter substrate is probably contributing to his loss of color. Most fish try to blend into the substrate as much as they can, so in darker substrate they get darker colors, and vice versa with lighter sub.

Having lighter substrate is probably contributing to his loss of color. Most fish try to blend into the substrate as much as they can, so in darker substrate they get darker colors, and vice versa with lighter sub.

Yup. Same happens with red tailed sharks, rainbow sharks, and quite a few other fish.

Nice fish I see a male venustus hap, a pair of what might be yellow tail acei not 100% though, a male kenyi and an electric yellow lab. The hap may be to big for that tank being that its only 4' long they need a lot of swimming room. The rest are good the acei and kenyi are very aggressive the yellow lab will be more on the docile side.

Nice fish I see a male venustus hap, a pair of what might be yellow tail acei not 100% though, a male kenyi and an electric yellow lab. The hap may be to big for that tank being that its only 4' long they need a lot of swimming room. The rest are good the acei and kenyi are very aggressive the yellow lab will be more on the docile side.

It's 2 foot wide 4 foot long it's quite large

I saw the dimensions I was just informing you of the venustus liking longer tanks so they can get some speed.

Back
Top Bottom