Our 55 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela1108

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is the set up now. We are considering adding live plants instead. Currently- 5 cardinal tetras 3 black skirt tetras, 2 denison's barbs/Roseline sharks (one is big the other is small/new) a few clown loaches, 3 plecos, 3 Australian rainbows. I want to do something slightly different for decorations I think. Any input is welcomed!!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402359105.502002.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402359122.406886.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402359139.423023.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1402359157.108929.jpg

We were thinking about it. And my friends ex husband had some tanks. They are a little overrun with algae and plants right now. So I made a deal with her that she will give me some of the extra plants if I help her clean up the tanks. Woot woot. Also good if there is some algae on them because the plecos seem to like live vs discs

Like I said her tanks are very neglected. Half surprised any fish are left. A lot died from the two tanks. So I am going to help her out. Even see if what's left nj the two tanks are compatible to put into one so it will be easier for her. I am secretly hoping for that so that I can get more free plants for helping but shhhhh ;)

Back
Top Bottom