rescaped 75g Malawi Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger terror

Aquarium Advice Addict
ForumRunner_20120106_210611.jpg

Recently moved & decided to change the reef up a bit to allow for some more swimming lanes..

Nice job!! I love to see what it would like with a nice piece of DW maybe in the middle going up to the water like. But still awesome tank!!

Convict2161 said:
Nice job!! I love to see what it would like with a nice piece of DW maybe in the middle going up to the water like. But still awesome tank!!

Thanks for pointing that out,I've wanted a larger piece of dw for awhile & have been waiting for the lfs to get more in...

Convict2161 said:
Some more pics of the rock work,also would like to have a nice piece of th dw & attach some java fern w/anubias to it also..

ForumRunner_20120106_212216.jpg

ForumRunner_20120106_212235.jpg

ForumRunner_20120106_212259.jpg

Oh I didn't mean to come off rude I I did. Pictures are amazing!! Really good job bro. Now the question... How long did it take? And fish in? I always ask because it takes me forever and I leave fish in. Anyway 5 star tank right there!!

Convict2161 said:
Oh I didn't mean to come off rude I I did. Pictures are amazing!! Really good job bro. Now the question... How long did it take? And fish in? I always ask because it takes me forever and I leave fish in. Anyway 5 star
Pic of the fluval & the temp home for convict pair..
ForumRunner_20120106_214513.jpg

ForumRunner_20120106_214630.jpg

1st off,I didn't believe you to be rude.Can always appreciate suggestions from anyone,you're cool..well it was the last leg of the move..so when I got everything over to my new place the tank was empty..gegan with adding the sand-plants& small pieces of dw-rock then the fish back into they're newly recaped home.. took 6 hrs start to finish for the move. Also moved a fluval edge&a 10g(temp home for breeding pair of convicts)

Back
Top Bottom