Steez's 3 tanks.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steez

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi guys. I promised a couple members I'd post updated pics of my tanks. Here they are:

55g w/ assorted cichlids. This will all be moved to a 90g later this summer once they get bigger. I have a bunch of lace rock just scattered along the bottom and it gets moved pretty regularly. I don't really create caves so they don't have much to fight over. I'm running AQ110 and API Nexx canister on this.

5x Yellow Labs
6x Demasoni
1x Venustus
1x Blue Cobalt Zebra
2x Afra's
1x Turquoise Severum
1x yellow tail acei
1x Peacock Eel
1x BN pleco

photo (1).JPG

40g Breeder: Running Fluval 305 canister and AT60 hob. I have multiple caves and low decor in this tank because I keep eels in it with my EBJD.

1x EBJD Female
1x African Ropefish
1x BN Pleco

photo (2).JPG

20g SW: I know this isn't the SW part of the forum, but whatever. I have more FW than SW so I posted it in FW. ;)
This is a 20g tank with a 10g sump underneath.

Fish:
1x True Perc clownfish baby
1x cherub angel
1x flame hawk

soft corals:
1x bubbletip nem
2x green mushroom
2x red mushroom
2x featherduster worms (not really softy but whatever)
1x coral tree

photo (4).JPG

photo (3).JPG

Edit:

Here's my JD up close.
jds.jpg

She's the big one on the right. The male on the left I sold for about $60 a while ago.

I'll try to get pics of my 55g fish, but they move a lot ;) .

Man!! I've been waiting for this!! KILLER TANKS BRO!!!

I don't have any SW tanks, one day :(

The first tank is SWEET!! There all killer. It I LOVE the first one!!

Nice job!! :)

A few better pictures of my 40.

Included is a pic of my new Armored Bichir I got a few days ago. He's huge!

Attachments

• 2011-12-18 13.38.13.jpg
    2011-12-18 13.38.13.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 105
  • P1170926.JPG
    P1170926.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 101
  • P1170935.JPG
    P1170935.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 105
  • P1170933.JPG
    P1170933.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 95
steez said:

Man that it KILLER!!!!!!! WOW!!! What is that beast?!?!

steez said:

Het steez i would like to breed and take care of Man-Fish like you do. How much steriods do you give them a day? How many hot dogs do those things eat in a week? Lol.

Het steez i would like to breed and take care of Man-Fish like you do. How much steriods do you give them a day? How many hot dogs do those things eat in a week? Lol.

Haha. Pellet diet all the way! NLS!

Man that it KILLER!!!!!!! WOW!!! What is that beast?!?!

It is a Delhezi Bichir aka Armored Bichir. He is HUGE, actually bigger than the JD. I'll get a better picture to more show the size of him. He's a beauty

The bichir is amazing! How big do those guys get? Is that jb the same female in the earlier pictures?

Thanks! They get about 12"+ full grown, smaller than the Ornate bichir.

Yes it is the same Electric, taken with a different camera. Her colors have really developed since I added that Bichir. I think she is showing her more dominant colors because he's so big, trying to show off.

Wow, she is gorgeous! I mean, she was lovely when she was smaller, but its really great to see the big monster-beauty she has turned into! How awesome! Do your fish have names?

Appreciate it!

No I haven't named them, I can't really think of anything good.

Lol, you could name her Sheena (like the junhgle queen) or Lucy (like Lucy Lawless who played Xena). I feel like she should have a beefy, strong name. Just don't name her Fifi or anything like that.

those fish are incredible!! and i adore the JD! did they ever breed for you? shame u sold the male. it was very pretty.
i like the 55! must be some cool colours swirling around!
that birchir blew my mind haha :) xxxxx

Back
Top Bottom