what do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquandrew

Aquarium Advice Addict
of my betta tank? its a 10 gallon with divider i mixed black and white sand and i like it now to move my baby betta to one of their 5.5s and turning the other into a pea puffer tank

thank you now it just needs a background im thinking of doing a black and white trippy background like the squares that make you see dots haha i want it to be unique

haha i have a 20 high planted, a 20 long thinkin about getting a breeding pair of cichlids, the 10 gallon betta, a 2.5 cylinder with a veiltale, baby betta in a 1 gal but moving him to the 5.5 hes starting to get big, an emtpy 55 from the dollar per gallon sale cant decide what to do with it yet and need to save up a little more first for sand and decorations and im getting a 75 gallon saltwater in november from my dad lol talk about mts, its going to be a lot of work it already kinda is now but thats what you gotta do when you love fish so much! im reading a 700 page book about the reef tank right now my dad gave it to me and hes selling me this whole setup for 400 bucks

Attachments

• image-1650646095.jpg
    image-1650646095.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 50
Nice!

I see that mts kicking in not the only one :D
that's a lot of tanks! I want a 55 gallon saltwater, but too expensive!
Why not make the 55 semi aggressive?

its definitely going to be a semi aggressive tank its just really hard choosing between south american and african cichlids haha im doing a lot of reading before making a decision. i think im leaning more towards africans. yeah my dad said he spent 4 grand on this setup and this was his small tank lol he had a 180 gallon reef tank with about 14k invested that he sold to his boss haha. hes got a girlfriend with kids and tons of other projects so hes getting out of the hobby its definitely a plus for me

Back
Top Bottom