10 Gallon nano-FOWLR---New pics 1/1/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are some pics of my 10 gallon. 20 lbs live rock, 1-15 watt 10000K NO fluorescent (and the Caulerpa grows like mad!).

Tank shot:
P1020488.JPG

6-line wrasse - coolest fish ever!
P1020494.JPG

feather duster:
P1020480.JPG

Very nice! I see your 6-line is no longer shy!

new pics! Added a cleaner shrimp and some blue-legged hermits:

hermit checking out the Caulerpa:
P1030256.JPG

Shrimp:
P1030263.JPG

P1030271.JPG

A cool shot of my duster from the back of the tank, was trying to get a pic of the hermit, but I thought this pic was so neat!
P1030275.JPG

Wrasse sleeping:
P1030277.JPG

Another attempt to photo the hermits, instead a nice closeup of the caulerpa:
P1030278.JPG

And a whole-tank shot, from a few weeks ago:
P1030038.JPG

WOW, what an incredible tank and pics!!!!!

Nice tank, no other rock can look like that than Tampa Bay Saltwater right? Be careful with to much calupura.

As far as the caulerpa goes, if you ever need to get rid of some, I would gladly buy a baggie or two from you, so please keep me in mind when you prune ;)

actually, I have wanted to set up a green tank for some time now, the one my eels are in. I only have 2 varieties at this point in time and would like more.

hara, you're on my list....one of my buddies had a Yellow tang so he was getting all my extra Caulerpa but the tang is no more, so I just brought a big bunch to the LFS. But there will be more soon, I promise.

And yes, Tomd, the rock is from TBS...good eyes. Nice stuff except for the zillion nasty crabs that came in on it.

Back
Top Bottom