Brooksters 29 gal reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pressure... I literally ignore the fish cave on Saturdays. It's my day off from those soul sucking little monsters. I'll get something up tomorrow.

Looking at old pics.. the sps is all but gone. Softies are doing very well. Algae is tooooo

What algae are you battling. I have beat everything I've had. I have not had Dino's or byopsis though. If you remember my planted tank I usually do well with algae. Luck I guess. I do have a little planeria.

zoas and toad looks good. Can't tell what all else you have. Cyno?

Nice, always loved Duncan’s and yours looks like it’s doing great. I’m guessing that’s a froggie in there too that looks like it’s at least 8-10 heads. Nice job

Nice, always loved Duncan’s and yours looks like it’s doing great. I’m guessing that’s a froggie in there too that looks like it’s at least 8-10 heads. Nice job
Yes sir. The Duncan got knocked over, need to fix that, spawn is bangin. Both started from a single frag. This tank ain't pretty but I cant complain. I do a wc every 10 days and clean. Not nearly enough time spent to cry over the 36.7 different varieties of algae thriving in there. Its alive, its healthy, its ugly/beautiful... still love it. My discus on the other hand...hahah

Haha, algae is just a part of the program, makes the tank look natural ;)
It's just more nature in my home aquarium right? I'm a big fan of nature. Honestly it has been so bad in the past I threw up on the tank (not really but It made me want to puke).

Back
Top Bottom