FULL TANK PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats ALOT of coralline!! Do you dose?
No, the "wild" coralline just happened over the last four months.. I had a major cayno outbreak and after that I got the PO4 down to .1 ppm or so and the coralline just took off.. :eek: Lately I have just been keeping up with the water changes and adding Reef Builder as necessary...

Beginner's luck I guess.. :)

It's about 115 gallons, 3 foot square by 18 inches tall. I got it for $50 out of some ladies garage :D The stand and canopy came from home depot in the form of long planks of wood and a quart of stain. Some assembly was required. I only bought the tank to help the lady out, she was in a bit of a financial crisis. I didn't intend to do anything with it, but I'm kind of glad I did now.

I wanted to start something for full tank pictures of saltwater tanks with Liverock or full blown reef tanks. I am looking for ideas and would bet I am not the only one. I will put mine up soon. :D

Many of us have full-tank shots in our galleries. Give 'em a look...Lando

Hey Rev, Didn't you start a thread like this a few weeks ago? Can you find it and insert it here to get it going? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom