Pics Of My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sorry about posting my pics here, but I cant never seem to get the photo gallery to work for me. (user error) :wink:

These pics were taken before qt, and before I added some pollips, xenia, and a few other things.

PS. Sorry blurry pics.

The only thing I don't like is that fake background lol. Other than that your tank looks excellent! Gotta love that tomato and his anemone, I hope the anemone goes strong. That idol is soooo nice, to bad they just don't last :|

The water is clear, it was the glass, and the photographer, if you know what I meen. :wink:

sixline said this:
The only thing I don't like is that fake background lol.

Ya the back ground is a newb mistake. I dont like it either. I can flip it and get the blue BG. What would you all suggest?

The only issues with the clowns, is if the percula gets to close to the tomato's home. :x

Yea switch the background. I need to add a black one to my 125. I wish I woulda painted it before I set it up. My 15 gal nano I forgot to paint too :crack:

Looks good rev. I am sure your home is a much better place for the idol. Keep up posted on how it does or if you find a new home for it. I agree, go for the all blue back ground. It looks much better. Most of them start with a lighter blue on top and fade into a dark blue/black towards the bottom. Simulates light I guess. Good luck...Lando

Back
Top Bottom