Video updates of my 29 and 75 gallon reefs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoonman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here is the 29 gallon reef. I started this tank on 1 Jan 2012.

Here is the 75 gallon reef. This tank was started on 19 Mar 2012. It was started with over 100lbs of cured live rock though, so I had a jump start.

Hope you enjoy and all comments are welcome.

Thanks nu-nu, that means alot coming from you! Your tanks have been an inspiration for me!

Your tanks are beautiful!! I think your clown in the 29 needs a friend, though! :) he's seems kinda lonely in there. Great job!

Wow Tim!!! Im really amazed by all the growth you've had! And your tanks are BEAUTIFUL! I love the engineer too, and that carpet nem is truly massive!

In the 75 i'd like to try to ID those palys on the right there. Google "gold speckled palythoas" and maybe youll get the same pictures..

Glad that AC50 has been working well on the 29!:)

Your tanks are beautiful!! I think your clown in the 29 needs a friend, though! :) he's seems kinda lonely in there. Great job!

My LFS is looking for a percula for me. They are getting alot of occelaris but not percula's. When they get one in it is mine. Good call!

Wow Tim!!! Im really amazed by all the growth you've had! And your tanks are BEAUTIFUL! I love the engineer too, and that carpet nem is truly massive!

In the 75 i'd like to try to ID those palys on the right there. Google "gold speckled palythoas" and maybe youll get the same pictures..

Glad that AC50 has been working well on the 29!:)

Yes, that growth on all of my corals has made me very happy! The engineer is one of my favorites! I do think the nem has cost me 3 foxfaces, 4 chromis, and one saddleback clown. But he has been good lately, so he stays. Thanks for the AC50, much easier maintenance than the canister! I will look for the palys and see if I can id them. My next mission is LED's for the 75! I have to replace the 8 bulbs in the t5 fixture and am thinking to just spend a little more and get 2 taotronics dimmables. Gonna cost about $175 for the t5's and that is one LED fixture. And I will have to do the same next year, so why not just get the LED's? Just worried about the acclimation of all the things that are doing so well right now! Thanks for the compliments guys!

spoonman said:
My LFS is looking for a percula for me. They are getting alot of occelaris but not percula's. When they get one in it is mine. Good call!

Yea for your clown!!! He's gonna have a friend!! Doesn't everyone need at least 1 friend?? Lol

Got the partner for my lone percula. It is a lot lighter color, but they are getting along great!

image-1378874209.jpg

spoonman said:
Got the partner for my lone percula. It is a lot lighter color, but they are getting along great!

Yea!!!! He has a friend now!!! And her friend is handsome!! :) they look great together.

Back
Top Bottom