Babies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aoessand

Aquarium Advice Activist
lol idk what had it but its either a molly or platy or guppys only live bearers in the tank. im happy this first time ive seen fish babies! lol all of my females are still big so im not sure whats going on or where it came from but its about the size of 1/2" really thin and see through though.

Congrats in your fry! I never get tired of watching my livebearers have babies :)

Just watch your fish and see which one loses the gravid spot, that'll be your clue to which one it came from

thanks! ive found 2 more since and bought a breeder net to put them in the lil buggers won me over i was just going to "let the strong survive" but heck if i can increase their life expectancy then ima go for it lol. I still have no clue if they are guppys/platys/mollys they are so tiny i fed them some crushed up aqueon tropical flakes with the spirulina crushed into a powder i was thinking later ill feed them some of the triple growth i got from anglesplus see how they like that.

Back
Top Bottom