baby mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im not sure, waiting on that myself. Id imagine a two or three months though. Maybe a month and a half, since their life span aint that long. Ive had my buggers about three weeks now and their still ____-- tiny

I tought it was about 2 - 3 monthes as well. Alot of small water changes will help the fish grow quickly.

i think there are 11 of them. they dart around so much its easy to lose count. 11 seems to be the most frequent count so i'm going with that.
they are in a 10 gal with an adult male sailfin and an orange/black mollie along with a bottom feeder. (not sure what type it is. forgot to look last time i was at the lfs)

If you want to keep all of them into adulthood and healthier you should probably get at least a 25-30 gal tank (just my opinion I guess though). Bigger tanks = healthier fish and less maintenance. All those fish will be producing a lot of poo and in a tank that small it will cause problems if you don't do frequent water changes. It would be best to upgrade as fast as possible, if you can.

Back
Top Bottom