Corydora eggs hatched help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeathclawRowe1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Cory eggs hatched what do I do how or what do I feed them???
2.5 gallons fry tank
20 gallon filter with sponges over intake and export
Driftwood and lots of plants
Heater set to 78
8 watt wavepoint light
Sand substrate

Yikes, no frozen shrimp for a week or two. You need to wait for them to finish their yoke sack first 2-3 days. You can use green water,vinager eels, micro worms. and as a last resort the smallest size golden pearls. I'd go with the green water and after 2-3 days add micro worms to it for another week. Then you can leave out the green water and use micro worms and fresh hatched baby brine shrimp. Based on your tank size be very careful about pollution. I'd do 10% water changes daily beginning at the top level and moving down as the fry get large enough to avoid.

Yikes, no frozen shrimp for a week or two. You need to wait for them to finish their yoke sack first 2-3 days. You can use green water,vinager eels, micro worms. and as a last resort the smallest size golden pearls. I'd go with the green water and after 2-3 days add micro worms to it for another week. Then you can leave out the green water and use micro worms and fresh hatched baby brine shrimp. Based on your tank size be very careful about pollution. I'd do 10% water changes daily beginning at the top level and moving down as the fry get large enough to avoid.

I'll try green water first and a small amount of dry fry foods and don't worry I keep up on my water changes! :) thanks for the help guys I'll keep you posted!! :)

Back
Top Bottom