Endler fry getting color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squeaker

Aquarium Advice Regular
My one month old Endler fry Is Is starting to get black bars on him. Its so exciting to see them growing from itty bitties to toddler size...

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

If you don't want them breeding with their siblings, now is the time to separate the males from the females.

I have moved what males I could see to my big tank for now.

29g Tropical Freshwater 2 female Endlers, 2 female Mollies, 1 male Molly, 1 male Tuxedo Guppy, 6 Pepper Corys, 2 Assassin Snails, 6 Ghost Shrimp...

10g Tropical Freshwater 13 various Endler and Molly fry, 4 Pepper Corys and 3 Ghost Shrimp...

It's exciting to see their color develop, isn't it? My guppy is getting a little black it just showed up in the past few days :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm keeping and breeding endlers for 10 years now and to me it remains a miracle by the time the juvenile males start colouring... Same goed also for guppies which I already breed for over 40 years now...

I'm keeping and breeding endlers for 10 years now and to me it remains a miracle by the time the juvenile males start colouring... Same goed also for guppies which I already breed for over 40 years now...

[moderator edit] as we call him keeps getting new colors everyday. I saw some orange and blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have guppies and endlers and I love watching the colors develop!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom