Guess Whose Eggs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't need a low pH and low KH and low GH for angels, nor rams. My spawn is proof of that.

my pH is dead even at 7 naturally. I don't remember my exact KH and GH since it was forever ago that I had those tested, but I know they are pretty high

Hi all,
Just a quick not on the feeding of the GBR fry.
When they first hatch use fry powder and Walter worms, for the first 2 days, then you can use Walter worms and BBS, if you are using just an airline in their hatchout tank, then you can put some very tiny ramshorn snails in there to eat the excess food, to help keep the water from getting cloudy.
Hope this helps

Hey Jay, no luck with the powdered fry food (Hikari First Bites). Either that or the water turned foul and killed off all of my fry. Hard to change the water when I was at work all weekend :( Good idea about the ramshorn snails. Next time I am hoping to have microworms or vinegar eels on hand. BBS are too large IME for young ram fry.

Any updates? I know, I know... I'm like a little kid, "are we there yet, are we there yet?"

We need more pictures!! :)

Back
Top Bottom