Hello all,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L_Wolf

Aquarium Advice Newbie
New to the fish world and am enjoying it. Lol. maybe too much always gettting more things. I started with one tank and now im up to 5 but need them now. Started breeding kribensis and the first couple pairs werent successful. The next pair are doing good with lots of babies. Then i bought a pair of convist and now they have babies. Then bought some zebra cichlids and now I have babies there too. Lol really getting hooked.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If I were you I would sell or give away the fish you're producing. You can sell them on Aquabid or the classified section here. I use my convict fry as feeders for some of my other fish and crayfish. I also give them away to people who just want a tank full of fish.

Im in canada and not sure how to sell them as yet but enjoying it right now… watching them grow.

Im in canada and not sure how to sell them as yet but enjoying it right now… watching them grow.

That's the fun part the bad is when they get bigger you end up with a massive amount of them and your fun becomes no fun cause you have to maintain the tank 2-3 times a week because your overstocked been there. Just try to keep it fun and not a job. Breeding is a rewarding process. Although it doesn't pay much unless you have expensive species like Discus. Even then you would prob spend as much as you make.

Thanks will always enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom