Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Breeding
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to ocminpin Send a message via Yahoo to ocminpin Send a message via Skype™ to ocminpin
Help Me-- 20g Long Molly Fry Tank

I have a very basic setup for my 20g L Molly Fry/Juvenile Tank. They have the bare necessities and I'm contemplating what else I could do with it. These babies in it now are 11-13 wks old. Somehow the majority of my older ones are females and very pregnant as you can see. Some have already given birth and they're babies disappear overnight... I assume they are swarmed instantly... :-(
They are up on Craigslist, but have another 1/2" to go before LFS's will accept them. I want to keep as much space as possible available to them with keeping them happy.
(newborns -- approx 6 wks are kept in a separate 10g nursery tank)

What do you guys think?

Attachment 64682

Attachment 64680

Attachment 64679

Attachment 64681

Tags
20 gallon, fry, long, molly, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com