!!!!!!Help molly fry!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EndlersEatGuppies

Aquarium Advice Addict
!:)!:)! I was wandering when Molly fry get their color and when I can release them from the fry cage. !:)!:)!

What are their parents? For instance, black and white type mollies are pretty much born with their black and white but the more colorful mollies may take a month or two for colors to show.

Vircomore said:
What are their parents? For instance, black and white type mollies are pretty much born with their black and white but the more colorful mollies may take a month or two for colors to show.

It's a Dalmation Molly so what do u think

Well what color are they now? I'd expect white and if so they'll probably get their black at same time as other colors would develop so a month or two probably

Big-j said:
Well what color are they now? I'd expect white and if so they'll probably get their black at same time as other colors would develop so a month or two probably

They are transparent they are like gray so what do u think

Probably a month or two, the pigments in their bodies don't develop till then, regardless of the pigment color

Back
Top Bottom