I spy with my little eye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol very exciting! What kind?

In that tank? Mollies. Dalmations of some sort most likely, but I have a few creamsicles in there, too, and I have no idea who mom is. No one was looking particularly pregnant this morning. I just had a kid scream at me that there were babies in the plant.

My other tank has a bunch of fry in it too, there's a combo of MM platies, swordtails and mollies -- some black and some dalmations. I have a few moms ready to pop in that tank, too. And a swordtail we've just named Pregante because she's ALWAYS squared off. I think she has new fry every three or four days. I'm glad I have a friend looking to restock her tank. ><

Child counted... 25 babies in there. All except two of the girls in there are second generations of mine. The other two are their moms.

How fun! I always love finding new babies in the tank!

swordtails and platys do mate.

I know. I'm not breeding them seriously. When the fry are bigger I'll be able to tell who's who for the mollies. The swordtails and platies are just because they're pretty.

Back
Top Bottom