Jack Wattley Died yesterday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coralbandit

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was just was informed by one of my customers that his dear friend Jack Wattley died yesterday at age 96. His contribution to discus breeding and the colors he developed is historical and he will surely be missed. When I die and if I go to heaven I hope to get to talk with him. He was and still is one of the best .

I was just was informed by one of my customers that his dear friend Jack Wattley died yesterday at age 96. His contribution to discus breeding and the colors he developed is historical and he will surely be missed. When I die and if I go to heaven I hope to get to talk with him. He was and still is one of the best .
Thanks for the update. Sad news indeed. So many of the greats of the fish industry are heading towards that big aquarium in the sky. :( Their contributions to the hobby will be felt for decades still to come.
I had the privilege to know Jack in my younger years. What a great guy to talk with. He will surely be missed. :(

What a great contributor to so many things in the fish world and how he touched and enriched so many lives because of his passions in the industry and hobby. Sad news and a loss of a wonderful contributor and helpful fixture in the world of aquatics.

Back
Top Bottom