New Endler Line

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Fisher

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well little something I've been working on in the ol fishroom. They have a very unique coloration. Similar to a tiger endler but with a red bar breaking up the pattern. Very flouresent tail with something of a supercross guppy pattern put short like an endler. These fish are the result of breeding only K class endlers. no guppies involved.

I hope to have true breeders available for sale in the next few weeks. My bad photography skills don't do these fish justice.

pHOCeqm.jpg

DLxSjMC.jpg

9i9CRgy.jpg

I haven't been able to find anything that looks like them anywhere else. Even looked at AdrianHD's current crosses. I so wish I could take better photos

Well, they do tend to look a bit similar to my strain of red panther hybrids. I've bred this strain out of my tiger hybrids a couple of years ago. But mine have got more red on their bodies...

They've started off with almost a similar red marking like yours which I've created to a more steady larger covering on the males' bodies.

But yours do look interesting as well...

Take care,
"S"

Attachments

• 2012_0827fish10045.jpg
    2012_0827fish10045.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 2012_0827fish10046.jpg
    2012_0827fish10046.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 67
  • 2012_0827fish10163.jpg
    2012_0827fish10163.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 76
  • ea red panther hybrid1.JPG
    ea red panther hybrid1.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 68
Oh, and my apologies for also not the most perfect pictures... It was a different camera I had. With the new camera I'm able to make much more nicer pics than these...

By the way, japan blue endlers ain't endlers. They're poecilia reticulata... so, they're guppies. But they've been considered being endlers for a long time. But they're determined poecilia reticulata and not poecilia wingei.

Back
Top Bottom