please ID the unexpected Fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys. Mollies then )

Until what size/age would you say I need to keep them in the plastic enclosure? I'm still feeding twice a day, would like to keep it this way.

Hi Agrasyuk,

You would normally keep them safe until they will no longer into any other fishes mouths!

Remember that some fish have bigger mouths (catfish).

kitty2234

I feed mine 2 to 3 times daily and I would move them into a grow out tank if possible. It will help so they don't get a growth stun in a small breeder trap

Well, they out of the box now since Saturday. With tank being quite planted I can't always find even one, and haven't seen all of them together. Hope they survive there...

Well, they out of the box now since Saturday. With tank being quite planted I can't always find even one, and haven't seen all of them together. Hope they survive there...

They should be okay as long as they cant fit in any fish mouth

They shouldn't fit. But even the small tetras at this point think they are food and give them quite a workout. So sometimes wad of moss is where the fry can be found. Well, whatever will happen will happen

Back
Top Bottom