Want to make a new strain of fancy guppies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That stinks... i lost a really pretty boy and 4 girls 2day... i put them down... they caught something from a sick snail i had...

Well sadly, every male that I bought and wanted to breed died. Strangely all 12 of the females I bought with them are still alive. So now I guess it is time for a plan B with breeding guppies

Oh no!!! Sad 2 hear it. My guppies cant seem 2 shake this fungus so im about ready 2 scrap my project also...

Oh no!!! Sad 2 hear it. My guppies cant seem 2 shake this fungus so im about ready 2 scrap my project also...

I'm not going to scrap it... I just need a plan b. I might try to get another batch of males from that whole saler and put them through a treatment regimine that will kill anything that they could possibly have.

I lost a good portion of my Guppy stock to gill flukes and with school starting back up I just didn't have time to take care of all the tanks. I ended up giving the last of my guppies away to a friend just a couple days ago actually.

I also gave up on the guppies... I breed angels now tho!!!

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom